Who's OnlineWe have 11 guests online
|One Ummah, One Army…||| Print ||
Bismillahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem
America’s objectives from the war
Despite the slogans of many anti-war protestors both in the West, and the Muslim world, it is important to point out that this is NOT a war primarily about control of oil.
What we are witnessing is a manufactured military conflict, which serves as a specific stage within a much broader war against Islam.
Indeed any analysis that scratches below the surface will reveal that America has, for many years, had a free hand to manipulate the production and flow of oil for its own political and economic purposes.
Further elaboration on this, and on the following points, will be given in future releases. For now, however the following points should be noted about America’s strategy:
Regime change is merely the changing face of oppression as part of an imperialist plan.
• This restructuring and reformation will itself be the launch pad for a cultural onslaught characterised by the erosion and uprooting of the Islamic aqeeda (belief) and its replacement with secular ideas and concepts.
• The subjugation of Iraq will allow America to have bases from which to enforce her regional hegemony and strike strategic areas – especially in the Muslim world.
• At a tactical level the military campaign might also boost the American economy through increased public sector spending on defence as well as contracts to rebuild Iraqi infrastructure.
• The jostling for position amongst the imperialist nations in the run up to the military campaign will afford America the opportunity to redefine the role, responsibilities and key players within non-governmental structures such as NATO and the UN.
As a political party, whose objective is the resumption of the Islamic way of life, our message to Muslims concerning the issue of Iraq is the following:
• Direct call to Muslim armies (such as those of Turkey, Syria and Iran) to repel the forces of the kuffar (disbelievers) from the area. Allah (SWT) says “And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevails justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do”. [TMQ 8:39]
• A call for all Muslims to carry this message to their brethren in the armed forces through any and every means available.
• A call for Muslims in Europe to make clear to the media their allegiance to Islam and their submission only to Allah (SWT). We implore our brothers and sisters to state their position clearly, not just as ‘anti-war’ citizens of Europe, as some have chosen to identify themselves, but as Muslims who are part of a global Muslim Ummah that happen to reside in Europe.
There are two types of issue here which require solutions. The first is the tactical issue of repulsing the armies of the kuffar (disbelievers) from a Muslim land; whilst the second is a longer term issue concerning the comprehensive solution that addresses the tribulations facing the Muslim Ummah and humanity:
• We do not urge individuals to volunteer to go and fight in Iraq (the whole Ummah is responsible) since this will affect neither of the issues that require resolution.
• This fight is for a well-trained and fully equipped army to fight a similarly equipped enemy.
• One Ummah, One Army – this is the true unity for Muslims concerning the issue of Iraq.
• Longer term and comprehensive unity is mandated by Allah (SWT) as being only under the Khilafah.
• The Khilafah is mandated as the tool to bring Islam to all human beings.
• Islam is the only doctrine that will bring tranquillity to human beings.
Media Committee of Hizb ut-Tahrir
26 Muharram 1424
29th March 2003